🕒 45m 👤 4
Do you have guests at home? Are you planning to have a party? Cool! These crispy battered artichokes They are perfect to serve as an aperitif at any meeting and conquer the palate of all the guests. They are also an excellent starter and side dish option, as they are so crunchy that you won’t want to stop eating them. You will love them! You just have to follow these simple steps that we give you in Easyrecipe.top!
If you dare to prepare this recipe, we suggest that you also make an exquisite tartar sauce with yogurt That will be great to spread your crispy artichokes and fill them with flavor. What a perfect combination! Do not wait any longer, run to gather all the ingredients and we are going to prepare some delicious crispy battered artichokes, We started!
- 8 artichokes
- 100 gr. Of flour
- two lemons
- Olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
Preparation of the crispy battered artichokes
- To prepare these crispy battered artichokes you must start by cleaning the artichokes with water and the juice of one of the two lemons, then we will use the other. You need to remove the tough leaves from the outside to the inside all the way to the center.
- When you get to the center of the artichoke, remove any fluff that may be on the outside and cut it into pieces. This part of the vegetable will be the one we use to prepare the rich crispy battered artichokes.
- Place the artichoke pieces in a container with water and the juice of the other lemon and leave them there until you finish cleaning them all. This will prevent them from rusting.
- When you have all the artichokes ready, add the lemon water in which the artichokes are to a pot. When it comes to a boil, add these vegetables and leave them for twenty minutes over medium heat.
- When the artichokes are soft, remove them from the heat and drain them in a colander. While still wet, pass them through flour until they are well impregnated.
- Pour a little oil in a pan and, as soon as it is hot, fry the artichokes until they are well browned on all sides. This will only take five minutes.
- Next, remove the artichokes from the pan and let them rest on a plate with absorbent paper to remove any excess oil that they may have retained.
- Finally, sprinkle a pinch of salt over the crispy battered artichokes and serve while still hot. You will see that they are delicious!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Crispy battered artichokes recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Crispy battered artichokes recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
COOK WITH ME: CRISPY ARTICHOKE HEARTS
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Crispy battered artichokes recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Crispy battered artichokes recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeBreaded crispy artichoke recipe