🕒 25m 👤 4
Fried calamari is a dish that practically everyone likes. But if they are also squid battered with egg, they are doubly rich. Write down this recipe that we propose below in Easyrecipe.top, and we are sure that it will become a regular in your kitchen. You will see how rich they are!
This dish combines perfectly with any other, especially if it is fish. Try putting these squid as an accompaniment to a juicy rice a banda with cuttlefish or an exquisite fideuá a la marinera. This really is a 5-star menu!
We are going to check how exquisite these squid are. We started!
Preparation of the squid in batter with egg
- First of all, we will wash the squid very well under tap water, to remove any possible remains or impurities that they may contain. Once clean, we drain them and dry them with a clean kitchen cloth.
- Squeeze the juice of the two lemons, pour it into a bowl and add the squid rings. We beat the two eggs on a plate, and in another we add the flour. We put the two plates together, next to the ceramic hob or the stove.
- We put a lot of olive oil in a pan, and heat it over medium heat. When the oil is very hot, we salt the squid and start to coat them, first passing them through the flour and then through the egg.
- We have to ensure that the batter covers the entire surface of the squid rings, so that the batter does not crack when frying.
- We will fry the squid in batches over high heat and we will turn them over so that they are done on both sides.
- We also have to ensure that they are a little separated in the pan, and that they never overlap each other. Otherwise, the batter would break, and they didn’t want as crisp and the presentation wouldn’t be good.
- As we remove the squid from the pan, we will transfer them to a source lined with absorbent kitchen paper so that they lose excess fat. In this way they will be richer and crunchier.
- And that’s all! We have finally finished preparing these delicious squid battered with egg. If you want them to be especially crunchy, try to eat them hot, which is also how they taste the best. We hope you liked this recipe.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Egg battered calamari recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Egg battered calamari recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
THE SECRET TO CRISPY CALAMARI | SOFT INSIDE | CRISPY OUTSIDE!!!
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Egg battered calamari recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Egg battered calamari recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeBreaded Calamari recipe with egg