🕒 20m 👤 4
The baked squid in batter They are a very healthy way to enjoy this delicious and delicious dish that works both as a starter, accompanied by some potatoes bravas with aioli or a Russian salad with tuna, main course; that will depend on how you like it.
The baked squid in batter They are very easy to make and, unlike squid in the pan, you will not have to be so aware of them. Do not waste any more time and prepare the ingredients because in Easyrecipe.top we are going to tell you what steps you have to follow. Are you ready? Well let’s get started!
Preparation of the battered squid in the oven
- The first thing we are going to do is turn the oven to 180ºC so that it warms up while we clean the squid and prepare the batter.
- Now take the squid and put them under the tap water. When you have them clean, cut them into slices to make them ring-shaped and leave them to drain in a colander. We are going to prepare the batter.
- Take the two eggs and separate the yolks from the whites. Separate the yolks and put the whites in a bowl. Help yourself with a kitchen rod to get them to the snow point, and then mix everything again.
- Cut the parsley as small as you can and put it, along with the flour and a little salt, in the same bowl in which you have the eggs.
- Next, put greaseproof paper on the baking tray and take the squid rings. Roll them one by one and, when they are, place them on the tray. Pay attention to the separation between them and, when you have them all, put them in the oven.
- The squid should be cooking for about ten minutes, but if you see that they have already taken on the golden hue that characterizes them before, you can remove them. Put them on a plate along with mayonnaise or lemon and go for it! Its time to eat!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Baked battered squid recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Baked battered squid recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Best Calamari Recipe: Oven Baked NOT Fried – Healthy & Easy
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Baked battered squid recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Baked battered squid recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeBreaded Calamari recipe for oven