🕒 51m 👤 1-4
The capresse stuffed bread It is a very simple dish that you can prepare very easily. It is also a very flexible dish that will allow you to experiment and try a thousand ingredients.
- 30 gr. yeast.
- 20 gr. of salt.
- 40 gr. of margarine.
- 10 gr. of sugar.
- 1 kg. Of flour.
- 200 gr. of york ham.
- 200 gr. from onion.
- 200 gr. of grated cheese.
- 200 gr. from tomato fried.
Capresse stuffed bread recipe.
- In a saucepan we pour water until it is half full, to dilute the yeast. Once this is done, we add the margarine and put it to heat, until it has melted in the water.
- Once the butter has melted with the water, we add the flour and stir while it turns into a dough. When it has enough consistency, we let it cool a little before removing it from the saucepan. Once we take it out, we turn it into a ball, knead it well and let it rest for about 30 minutes. If you sprinkle flour on your hands, it won’t stick so easily.
- While the dough rests, we will decide what to do with the onion. The first thing is to peel it and cut it into very small pieces. We recommend washing it before cutting it so that our eyes do not cry so much. Now we can do two things: either boil it with a little water in a saucepan or fry it in a pan until golden brown, so that it becomes part of the filling.
- Once the onion is prepared, with a rolling pin we knead the dough until it becomes a kind of rectangle. With a tablespoon we cover the entire mass with the fried tomato, with as much quantity as we want. Or if you prefer, you can use crushed tomato.
- We chop the ham and distribute it throughout the dough. Then we distribute all the onion that we have prepared and finally half of the grated cheese, making sure to distribute it well.
- Season to taste and carefully roll it up, giving it a half-moon shape. Make sure to close the ends well, so that the ingredients do not escape while it is done. We then let it rest for about 10 minutes.
- We turn on the oven at 200º C to have it ready.
- When the oven is ready, we distribute the rest of the grated cheese that we have set aside on the top of our stuffed bread and place it on the tray. It will take around 15-20 minutes to get ready.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Stuffed capresse bread recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Stuffed capresse bread recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How to Make the Perfect Bread and Sage Stuffing – Kitchen Conundrums with Thomas Joseph
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Stuffed capresse bread recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Stuffed capresse bread recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeBread stuffing recipe capresse