Ingredients for 4 people:
- ½ green cabbage
- 2 turnips
- 300 g pumpkin
- 2 potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 150 g green beans
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 leek
- 150 g of dried beans
- 200g butter
- Salt pepper
Autumn soup preparation:
- The cabbage is cleaned and blanched in boiling water for a couple of minutes, drained and the leaves are cut into julienne strips.
- The leek is cleaned and the white part is cut into slices, which are fried in a saucepan with the butter and the prepared cabbage, for about 10 minutes over a very low heat.
- Meanwhile, the other vegetables are prepared: wash them, peel them if necessary and cut them into squares.
- The dried beans will have been soaked the night before.
- Put all the ingredients in the casserole where the cabbage and the leek are fried and add 1 ½ liters of water or better of vegetable broth
- When it starts to boil, it is seasoned with salt and pepper and simmered for 1 hour.
- It is poured into a tureen and served very hot.