🕒 32m 👤 1-4
The rustic breador it is known for its firmness and toughness, as well for how crunchy it is. So you are going to learn how it is prepared in the comfort of your home.
- 500 gr. strong bakery flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh yeast
- 220 ml. of water
Rustic homemade bread recipe
- The first thing is to prepare the dough. To do this, mix the flour with the yeast and a teaspoon of salt in a bowl. Once everything is well mixed, make a hole in the center and pour the water, which must be warm, while beating with electric rods or a mixer.
- When you find it difficult to beat, start using your hands to knead it, so that it has greater consistency. Make a ball, cover the bowl with a cloth and let it rest for an hour so that it grows in volume.
- Knead again, this time on the floured top and make another ball. Let it sit again covered with a damp cloth for an hour in a place that is warm. It has to double its volume.
- Put the oven on at 220º C and give the dough the shape of a round loaf. Make a few cuts on the surface and put it inside for about 35 to 40 minutes. If you want the crust to be better, put it on a tray with hot water at the base of the oven to make it better.
- Once done, you will have it done.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Rustic homemade bread recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Rustic homemade bread recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Easy Artisan Ciabatta Bread Recipe/Rustic Italian Bread/No Knead Rustic Bread
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Rustic homemade bread recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Rustic homemade bread recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeBread recipe rustic home