🕒 35m 👤 1-4
You are going to learn how to prepare the authentic Brazilian caipirinha, for which you will have to use cachaça, which is sugar cane brandy, although it can also be made with rum and honey.
- 1 bottle of cachaça
- 5 ggarlic from Lima
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- Ice cubes
Preparation of Brazilian caipirinha
- Its preparation is quick and easy. Put the cubed ice in the bottom of a jar or pour it out, the latter option is much better because that way the flavor is not lost as much when absorbed by the ice.
- Cover a large part of the jar with the cachaça, put 3/4 of the jar.
- Now, you are going to squeeze all the segments of the limes so that their juice falls into the jar, trying to prevent some type of pip from falling inside.
- Add the tablespoons of brown sugar, a little more frosted ice, and stir.
- Store in the fridge to rest for a quarter of an hour, since it is much better to serve it cold and distribute the portions in the glasses, garnishing them with a piece of lime.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Brazilian caipirinha recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Brazilian caipirinha recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Make the perfect Brazilian caipirinha
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Brazilian caipirinha recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Brazilian caipirinha recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeBrazilian caipirinha recipe