🕒 50m 👤 4
Have you thought about preparing a pasta dish but don’t know what to accompany it with? Do not think about it anymore, with this recipe from Thermomix Bolognese sauce, It will be so rich and juicy that you will not be able to stop preparing it over and over again. So now you know, do not lose detail of the steps that we explain below in Easyrecipe.top.
Once you try this recipe, go for other delicious sauces that you can also prepare with the help of your food processor. We especially recommend the thermomix tomato sauce, great for any type of dish. You should also try the thermomix mushroom sauce, especially ideal to garnish your meat steaks.
We are now ready to make an exquisite thermomix Bolognese sauce. And you, do you dare?
- 400 gr. from mince mixed
- 30 gr. from celery
- 100 gr. from onion
- 70 gr. from carrot
- 50 gr. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 fresh basil leaves
- 300 gr. from tomato natural crushed
- 50 gr. red wine
- 1 bay leaf
- Ground black pepper
Preparation of the thermomix Bolognese sauce
- To prepare a delicious thermomix Bolognese sauce, with which you can accompany hundreds of dishes such as a rich pasta, fill an aubergine, or make a lasagna, the first thing you have to do is prepare the vegetables.
- Wash the celery very well, and cut it into pieces. Peel the onion and carrot, and cut them into small pieces as well.
- Put everything in the thermomix glass along with the basil leaves. Program for 5 seconds, at speed 7. Once the program ends, pick up the remains that have stuck to the walls of the glass and the lid with the spatula, and lower them towards the blades.
- Next, pour the olive oil into the thermomix glass, and program it for 5 minutes, at a temperature of 100 degrees and speed 1.
- Once this time has passed, introduce the minced meat into the thermomix glass, distributing it well. Now program 8 minutes, at varoma temperature, turn to the left and spoon speed.
- Pour the wine through the nozzle, and program again, this time 2 minutes, at varoma temperature, turn to the left and spoon speed.
- Pour the crushed natural tomato into the glass, with the bay leaf, and a little salt. Also add nutmeg and ground black pepper to your liking. Program 30 minutes, at varoma temperature, turn to the left and spoon speed.
- And that’s all! You are now ready to savor this exquisite thermomix Bolognese sauce. You just have to serve it in the dish you have chosen, to savor its delicious flavor. We hope you liked this recipe. Very good profit!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of bolognese sauce thermomix
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of bolognese sauce thermomix. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How to Cook Spaghetti Bolognese Thermomix | Simple Thermomix Recipe
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of bolognese sauce thermomix here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of bolognese sauce thermomix. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeBolognese sauce recipe Thermomix