🕒 140m 👤 10
With this recipe from Bolognese sauce for lasagna, This dish is going to be richer and juicier than ever. So don’t even think about it, take note of the recipe that we propose in Easyrecipe.top, And boast of being a true expert in Italian cuisine!
This time we are going to see how to make a delicious Bolognese sauce with which to dress your lasagna. Are you ready? Well come on, let’s go!
- 1 kg. from mince (your choice)
- 1 onion big
- two carrots
- 2 teeth of Garlic
- 2 stalks of celery
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 500 gr. sauce tomato
- 1 glass of red wine
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Ground black pepper
Preparing the Bolognese sauce for lasagna
- Gather all the ingredients, and let’s see how an exquisite Bolognese sauce is prepared to dress our lasagna.
- First you have to heat the oil. You can use a frying pan or pot, but if you can use a clay pot, it will retain heat much better. Nothing like the traditional so that the dishes are especially rich! Of course, if you have a ceramic hob, it has to be a casserole suitable for cooking in it.
- Well, once you have chosen the utensil you are going to use, pour a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil over it. Put it to heat over medium heat, and while it heats up, peel and finely chop the onions.
- Once the oil is very hot, add them to the casserole with a pinch of salt. It is about that while they are made, they release their own juices to help them cook.
- While the onion is cooking, peel and mash the carrots. Rinse the celery stalks, chop them as small as you can, or mash them. Peel the garlic cloves, and do the same with them. Add all these vegetables to the casserole, so that they are done together with the onions.
- Sauté all the vegetables together until they are well poached. At that time, set them aside and transfer them to a source. Reserve them.
- Take advantage of the casserole and fry the meat in it, adding a little more oil if necessary. Once it is ready, add the vegetables, the tomato puree, the tomato sauce, the basil leaves and wash it all with the red wine.
- Lower the heat to a minimum, and let all these ingredients cook for 1 hour and 30 minutes or 2 hours. When the sauce is just right, taste the salt and add a pinch more if necessary. Also add a little ground black pepper, and stir well.
- And nothing more! Now you can set aside this exquisite Bolognese sauce, and finish preparing your lasagna with it. You will see what a touch of richer flavor you are going to give with your sauce! We hope you liked this recipe. Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Bolognese sauce for lasagna recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Bolognese sauce for lasagna recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Easy Bolognese Recipe (the BEST Pasta Lasagna Meat Sauce)
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Bolognese sauce for lasagna recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Bolognese sauce for lasagna recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeBolognese sauce recipe for lasagna