The barbecue sauce, originally from Missouri (United States), It is a common companion in different types of meat dishes, such as tickle baked with vegetables waves barbecue chicken skewers, and its popularity has only grown in recent years.
This sauce is practically as well known as ketchup or mayonnaise and we can find it in any restaurant. However, if you want to make it at home, we are going to show you the best selection of recipes for barbecue sauce. Choose your favorite and you will see how your hamburgers, skewers or even your pizzas will be much richer! In Easyrecipe.top we are going to give you all the tricks you need to know!
Homemade barbecue sauce recipe
With this traditional and rich homemade barbecue sauce you’re going to get the perfect touch for your favorite meat dishes. Do with Easyrecipe.top and you will see how delicious it is!
Ingredients for two people:
- 1 onion
- 1 tooth of Garlic
- 50 gr. brown sugar
- 50 ml. vinegar
- 30 ml. Worcestershire sauce
- 200 gr. sauce tomato
- 1 tablespoon mustard grains
- 1 tablespoon of sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- Black pepper
Preparation of homemade barbecue sauce
- Before starting, wash the onion well, peel it and cut it into very small pieces. Do the same with the garlic.
- Heat the olive oil in a small saucepan and add the onion and garlic. Sprinkle some salt and let it simmer over low heat until transparent.
- Add the sugar and stir to mix with the onion, cook for 3 minutes until caramelized. Add the tomato puree and stir again.
- Next, add a little salt, pepper, rosemary, sweet paprika and mix again. Add the vinegar and cook for 3 more minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, honey, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and ketchup. Stir and reduce for a few minutes. Rectify the salt and remove from the heat when you have achieved the consistency that you like.
- Pour the sauce into the blender glass to crush the onion and garlic and, if you notice that it got too runny, put it back on the heat for a few minutes and problem solved. Do not forget to stir so that it does not stick.
- Your homemade barbecue sauce is ready! Enjoy it!
Other recipes for barbecue sauce
American barbecue sauce recipe
🕒 30m 👤 4
With this recipe for AMERICAN BARBECUE SAUCE 🇺🇸 you can cook one of the fundamental ingredients of American cuisine. Learn how!
BBQ sauce recipe for ribs
🕒 20m 👤 4
When you want to give your meals a unique touch, accompany them with this delicious barbecue sauce recipe for ribs 🍖 Shall we make it together? Alone here!
Easy barbecue sauce recipe
🕒 15 m 👤 4
If you like homemade sauces, this recipe for 🔥 EASY BARBECUE SAUCE 🔥 will fascinate you as it is perfect to give a bittersweet flavor to all your meals
Thermomix barbecue sauce recipe
🕒 10m 👤 4
THERMOMIX BARBECUE SAUCE is the fastest way to prepare this world-renowned American side 🇺🇸. Learn how to make it at home!
Jack Daniel’s BBQ Sauce Recipe
🕒 30m 👤 4
Thanks to Easyrecipe.top you will know the original recipe for the best American sauce that exists, the Jack Daniel’s barbecue sauce. 🇺🇸
Honey BBQ sauce recipe
🕒 35m 👤 4
The BARBECUE SAUCE WITH HONEY 🍯 is one of the many ways that exist to prepare this sauce only that, instead of vinegar, honey is used. Give it a try!
Vegan barbecue sauce recipe
🕒 25m 👤 4
If you are vegan and also love BBQ sauce, you no longer have to worry. This VEGAN BARBECUE SAUCE is the solution to all your problems! 💚