🕒 71m 👤 1-4
If you need a quick and easy cocktail to make, then the gin bloody mary it’s the solution.
- 30 ml. gin
- 75 ml. juice tomato
- 15 ml. lemon juice
- 1 splash of worcestershire sauce
- 2 drops of tabasco
- Black pepper
- Ice cubes
Gin bloody mary recipe
- Its preparation is very simple: in a large glass you are going to pour a good handful of ice cubes, until more or less you exceed half the glass.
- Then pour in the gin, followed by the lemon juice, the worcestershire sauce, the tabasco and salt and pepper to your liking. Stir the ingredients well with a teaspoon or a metal rod.
- Then pour in the tomato sauce until the glass is completely filled and stir again.
- Place a lemon slice, making an incision on one side, on the edge of the glass and ready to drink.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Gin bloody mary recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Gin bloody mary recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How to Make a Gin-Based Bloody Mary
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Gin bloody mary recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Gin bloody mary recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeBloody Mary recipe gin