🕒 72m 👤 4
If you are looking for a simple dish to prepare but that does not disappoint in taste, the black rice thermomix is your best alternative.
- 300 gr. from rice
- 600 ml. fish broth
- 1 onion
- 3 teeth of Garlic
- 150 gr. sauce tomato natural
- 50 ml. Of olive oil
- 100 ml. from White wine
- 3 ink envelopes
- 450 gr. from squid
- 1 green pepper
Thermomix black rice recipe
- Peel the onion, wash it well under running water so that your eyes do not water, and cut it into wedges. Also do the same with the pepper and the garlic cloves you peel them. Add the pieces to the thermomix glass, program at speed 5 to blend for 5 seconds.
- Then add the 50 ml. of olive oil and natural tomato sauce that can be bought in a jar or brick. Program at speed 1, turn to the left, varoma temperature for 12 minutes. When there are 3 minutes left to finish the program, add the parsley to your liking through the mouth.
- Clean the squid and chop it well. Add it to the robot’s glass, leave the same program, but in this case you will have it for 7 minutes. If you want, you can also add some peeled prawns.
- Mix the fish stock with the ink packets and the wine. At the end of the program you pour it out and programs with the same program again for 6 minutes.
- Finally add the rice, program at 100º C, turn to the left, speed 1 for a quarter of an hour.
- When you take it out you let it rest a little and ready to enjoy.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of black rice thermomix
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of black rice thermomix. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Thermomix TM5/TM6 | Orh Bee Ber
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of black rice thermomix here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of black rice thermomix. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeBlack rice recipe Thermomix