🕒 88m 👤 1-4
Do you want to savor the different texture of a black rice dish prepared in the oven? Well, follow this recipe to the letter and it will come out yummy.
- 500 gr. from squid
- 1 green pepper
- 5 teeth of Garlic
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of saffron threads
- 4 bags of squid ink
- 400 gr. from rice
- 2 liters of fish broth
- Olive oil
Preparation of black rice in the oven
- Heat the oil in the paella pan, a splash will suffice. Chop the squid, after having cleaned it well, and cut it into rings to fry it with a little salt. The moment you see that it begins to take on a little color, you take it out of the paella pan.
- Peel and mince the garlic cloves together with the peppers and fry them all together for several minutes.
- Grate the tomatoes, after having cleaned them well, and add them to the pan when you see that the garlic has turned color. Stir and let it consume a little.
- Transfer all this to the glass of the blender or the mincer and crush to put it back into the paella pan and fry for a couple more minutes.
- Add the squid again along with the saffron and ink. Stir well until you see that the ink has fully integrated into your plate.
- Put the oven on at 200º C so that it takes up temperature.
- After having washed the rice very well under running water, so that it releases part of the starch it contains, you add it and sauté with the rest of the ingredients for about two minutes or so.
- Cover with the broth and cook for about five minutes over low heat. Correct the salt point and put in the oven, where you will have it for a quarter of an hour.
- After time, turn off the oven, let it rest for three minutes inside and you can serve the dishes.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of baked black rice
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of baked black rice. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
HOW TO COOK BLACK VENUS RICE (THE FORBIDDEN RICE) VEGETARIAN & GLUTEN FREE RECIPE
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of baked black rice here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of baked black rice. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeBlack rice recipe oven