🕒 77m 👤 1-4
Nothing is richer than having a beef stew with mushrooms, especially if it is the middle of winter. It will help you warm up and fill your stomach very quickly.
- 1 kg. beef
- 4 tomatoes
- 800 gr. from mushrooms
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 tooth of Garlic
- 1 glass of White wine
Preparation of beef stew with mushrooms
- First of all, after having cleaned the meat well, chop the veal and salt and pepper to your personal taste. With a little oil, you fry it in a frying pan to brown it.
- Meanwhile, clean the mushrooms and chop them. When the veal is golden, you separate it and fry the mushrooms in the same oil, so that they also brown.
- Chop the onion and carrot, after peeling and cleaning them, into very small pieces. You also peel and chop the garlic clove.
- In a saucepan, with a good drizzle of oil, first sauté the onion with the garlic. When the onion takes color, you add the carrot, so that both ingredients brown together.
- Chop the tomatoes, gin them and crush them to make a sauce that you add when the carrot has taken on a little color, along with a little more salt and pepper. Stir for a few minutes.
- Pour in the white wine and boil it all, on medium power, for about 10 minutes.
- Now add the veal together with the mushrooms, add a little water (one or two glasses) and cook for a quarter of an hour, until the sauce thickens.
- And you have this fantastic dish ready.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Veal stew with mushrooms recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Veal stew with mushrooms recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Beef and Mushroom Casserole / Stew
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Veal stew with mushrooms recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Veal stew with mushrooms recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeBeef stew recipe with mushrooms