🕒 80m 👤 4
Why not surprise everyone at the table with a rich stewed meat to the gardener? It is a very simple dish to prepare and with which you will become the best host of all your acquaintances, especially if you use the preparation that we bring you at Easyrecipe.top.
- 700 gr. beef
- 1 onion
- 1 tooth of Garlic
- 100 gr. from green beans
- 50 gr. from green peas
- two carrots medium
- 1 tomato small
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
- Olive oil
Preparation of meat stew in the gardener
- Start by dicing the meat, making sure to remove any trace of fat or sinew. Once cut, salt and pepper it and sauté in the same pot where you will prepare the dish, with a good drizzle of olive oil, until it is golden brown. Once ready, remove and reserve.
- Now peel the onion and garlic and chop both ingredients, or if you prefer you can crush them as well. In the same pot that you used previously, sauté the onion over low heat for 10 minutes, then add the garlic and cook for 5 minutes so it does not burn.
- Peel the tomato, chop it in half and remove the seeds. You grind it and add it to the pot along with the diced pepper. Sauté everything together for a couple of minutes now with the heat at medium power.
- Next, peel the carrot, wash it with tap water and cut it into small cubes that you must add to the pot so that it cooks with the rest of the ingredient, add a little more olive oil if necessary. Cut the green beans in half and add them to the pot as well.
- Add water without completely covering the vegetables. Add the meat again along with a tablespoon of ground cumin and a bay leaf. Cover and cook for about 45 minutes or so so that the meat is tender (if it is a pressure cooker, a quarter of an hour will suffice).
- When half an hour has passed, add the peas and cover again to finish cooking. Since the peas do not require that long to cook, just 15 minutes will be enough to get them done. If you want, you can also add some ham cubes to the stew.
- As time has passed, pierce the meat to check that it is tender. If this is not the case, continue cooking a few more minutes until it has the desired softness. Do not let your stewed meat in the garden cook more than necessary because then it would be very dry and the dish would not have the desired point.
- Before serving it is important that you let the dish rest for at least 20 minutes away from the heat, so that the meat absorbs more the flavor of the stew and intensifies. You will see how everyone licks their fingers with your stewed meat in the garden!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of beef stew in the gardeners pot
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of beef stew in the gardeners pot. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
The BEST Beef Stew Recipe – Hundreds of 5-Star Reviews!!
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of beef stew in the gardeners pot here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of beef stew in the gardeners pot. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeBeef stew recipe to jardinera