🕒 60m 👤 4
If you have a kitchen robot at home, do not miss our recipe for stewed meat thermomix, a quick, simple and perfect dish for the whole family.
The meat stews, so popular in the gastronomy of many countries, can be made in different ways, but with this recipe you will do it faster and it will be much tastier.
- 1 kg. beef
- 1 onion median
- 2 teeth of Garlic
- two carrots medium
- 1 beef stock cube
- 150 gr. from green peas
- 1 green pepper
- 100 ml. brandy
- 100 ml. of water
- Virgin olive oil
Preparation of thermomix meat stew
- The night before preparing your thermomix stewed meat you have to marinate the meat so that it takes on much more flavor. To do this, cut the veal into cubes, if you don’t already have it that way, put them in a deep container and cover them with the cognac and thyme (you can use red wine instead). Then cover with plastic wrap and let it rest in the fridge overnight.
- The next day, take the meat out of the fridge, drain it without throwing away the brandy and transfer it to a plate with absorbent paper to release all the liquid. Reserve the cognac.
- Peel the onion and garlic. Cut the onion into four parts and leave the garlic whole. Pour both ingredients into the thermomix glass along with a splash of olive oil. Program for 5 seconds at speed 5 so that everything is well crushed. Next, to poach the onion, program for 8 minutes with speed 1 at varoma temperature.
- Peel, wash and slice the carrots. And on the other hand, season the meat to your liking.
- After the thermomix program, add the meat and carrots. On this occasion, program for 10 minutes, with a temperature of 100º C, turning to the left and spoon speed. When the program is finished, click the meat to check that it is doing well.
- Pour the brandy that you had reserved along with the water and the shredded meat stock cube. On this occasion, program with the same temperature of 100 degrees, and maintaining the same left turn and spoon speed, but with the duration of the program at 40 minutes.
- With the program finished, add the cooked peas and diced green pepper through the jar. Keep the same program and a duration of 5 minutes to get everything done right. Click when completed to check that the meat is well done.
- If your meat is to your liking, let it rest for at least 1 hour and then you can serve your thermomix stewed meat. Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Beef stew thermomix recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Beef stew thermomix recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Thermomix TM5/TM6 | BEEF STEW
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Beef stew thermomix recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Beef stew thermomix recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeBeef stew recipe Thermomix