🕒 90m 👤 1-4
If you like the meat to be very tender and have a very good flavor, nothing better than a good beef stew with beer.
- 1 kg. beef
- two onions
- 3 teeth of Garlic
- 3 potatoes
- two carrots
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 liter of black beer
- 150 ml. from tomato fried
- 250 ml. meat broth
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons of wheat flour
Beef stew with beer
- While the oil is heating up in the pot, peel and chop the onions and garlic cloves. In the case of onion, it is recommended that you wash it with a little water before chopping it because that way your eyes will not water so much. Both ingredients the pochas in the pot.
- Peel the carrot and dice it, after having washed it with water, and add it when you see that the onion begins to take on some color.
- Add the fried tomato and stir cooking everything over medium heat for about 5 minutes, so that the tomato is consumed a little.
- Add the meat, well cleaned and chopped, to the pot to sauté a little and cover with the beer. Let this be consumed little by little.
- When the beer is about to be consumed, add the flour and stir. Cover with the meat broth (if you use water remember that you have to add a meat broth tablet).
- Salt and pepper to your liking, add the bay leaves, cover and cook for half an hour over medium heat so that it is done well.
- Peel the potatoes, wash them well under running water and cut them into wedges. When the half has passed, uncover and check the salt level. Add the potatoes and cook everything together for a quarter of an hour, stirring from time to time and making sure that you do not run out of the stew broth.
- Once the potatoes are ready, let them rest for about five minutes with the fire covered and enjoy your plate.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Veal stew with beer recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Veal stew with beer recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Beef & Guinness Stew – St. Patrick’s Day Special – Beef Stewed in Guinness Beer
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Veal stew with beer recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Veal stew with beer recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeBeef stew recipe beer