🕒 45m 👤 4
Today you are going to become an authentic Asian chef, and it is that in Easyrecipe.top we bring you the step by step so you can learn to cook the traditional beef in chinese sauce how much we like to eat in restaurants, but it can also be done at home. Make a list of the ingredients, gather them together and cook an unforgettable feast.
If you dare to prepare this Chinese meat, we suggest that you complement this dish with other typical foods of Asian gastronomy, such as some chinese noodles with prawns or a broccoli sautéed with soybeans and rice. Both garnishes are yummy and are perfect to accompany your tea.ernera in Chinese sauce. With that said, are you ready? Well let’s go!
- 4 thin fillets of veal
- one onion
- 4 green peppers
- one celery
- one carrot
- 1 glass of chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons White wine
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- Wheat flour
- Olive oil
Preparation of beef in Chinese sauce
- We start by seasoning the meat. To do this, salt the beef fillets on both sides, then pass them through wheat flour and then cut them into thin strips one centimeter thick.
- Add a little olive oil to a frying pan and when it is very hot, sauté the pieces of beef just to seal them. Remove the meat from the skillet when you notice that it is tender on the outside and undercooked on the inside. Booking.
- To start making the Chinese lava sauce, gin and cut the green peppers into thin strips. Then peel and cut the onion into large squares and the carrot into julienne strips.
- Add a little more oil to the pan where you sautéed the meat and sauté the onion, green pepper and carrot over medium heat until you notice that the onion is translucent. Then remove and reserve.
- In the same pan, you are going to cook the whole celery stalk over medium heat so that it releases all its aroma. Add the cornstarch and toast it. When the cornstarch is well toasted, add the soy sauce and wine and cook over high heat for three minutes while stirring with a paddle.
- Remove the celery from the pan and add the chicken broth to the preparation, mix and cook over medium heat for ten minutes. Then, add the beef and carrot and cook together with the sauce for ten more minutes over low heat and with the pan covered.
- After time, add the onion and pepper and cook for five minutes over low heat with the pan covered. Enjoy your veal in hot Chinese sauce accompanied by a glass of red wine. Enjoy your meal!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of veal in chinese sauce
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of veal in chinese sauce. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
The Only Beef Stir Fry You’ll Need! Amazingly Tender! Chinese Beef with Ginger & Spring Onion 姜葱牛肉
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of veal in chinese sauce here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of veal in chinese sauce. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeBeef in sauce recipe Chinese