🕒 89m 👤 4
Savor a typically Mexican dish with an unmistakable flavor such as the Beef Fajitas.
- 2 pancakes per person
- ½ kg. from mince beef
- 1 onion
- 2 teeth of Garlic
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- Sauce tomato
- Grated cheese
- Olive oil
Beef fajitas recipe
- Start by peeling and mincing the onion along with the garlic clove. Cut the peppers into strips. First you are going to fry the onion along with the garlic clove and, when they are golden brown, add the peppers.
- Salt and pepper to your liking and, after 10 minutes of adding the peppers, add the meat. Stir and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Then pour in a little tomato sauce and mix well. For five minutes, cook everything together.
- Stretch the corn pancake on top, cover with tomato sauce and add the amount of filling that you want. Cover with grated cheese and roll, thus obtaining a fajita.
- Repeat the process until you make as many pancakes as you want and eat.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Veal fajitas recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Veal fajitas recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Easy Beef Fajitas Recipe | Stove Top Beef and Chicken Fajitas
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Veal fajitas recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Veal fajitas recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeBeef Fajitas Recipe