🕒 32m 👤 4
Nails beef enchiladas, something that comes in handy to eat when it’s very cold.
- 6 wheat pancakes
- 200 gr. from mince
- 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika
- ½ green pepper
- ½ onion
- 1 Red pepper
- Spicy fried tomato
- Grated cheese
Preparation of meat enchiladas
- The first thing we will do is that the onion is going to be chopped into very small pieces and the peppers we will cut into strips.
- Sauté the vegetables in a pan with a little olive oil. Start with the onion, and when you see it transparent add the peppers.
- Salt and pepper the minced meat and mix with your hands. When the vegetables are done, add them and let the meat brown for several minutes.
- When you see that the meat takes on a color that you more or less like, add the spicy tomato, in the amount you want, and a tablespoon of sweet paprika (or spicy if you prefer). Stir well.
- Brown the tortillas in a pan with a little olive oil and fill them with this that you have prepared, also adding the grated cheese inside.
- Roll up the tortillas and put them in a source or tray that is suitable for ovens. Top with more grated cheese and some spicy tomato and bake for several minutes to get it done.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Beef enchiladas recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Beef enchiladas recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
BEEF ENCHILADAS | Easy Enchilada Sauce Recipe | How To Make Cheesy Baked Enchiladas
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Beef enchiladas recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Beef enchiladas recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeBeef enchiladas recipe