🕒 40m 👤 4
Zucchini béchamel is considered by many to be much lighter than traditional béchamel and much healthier. Its preparation will cost you very little, especially if you follow this recipe.
Preparation of zucchini bechamel
- Peel the onion and wash it under running water so your eyes don’t water so much. Chop it well and put it in a saucepan with a little oil, poaching it well.
- While peeling and chopping the zucchini, much better if it is diced, and you add it to the saucepan. Pocha for about 10 minutes.
- Pour in the milk along with the salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Cover and let everything cook, with the fire at medium power, for a quarter of an hour.
- Pass all this mixture to the blender glass and you will beat without stopping. It is better to start from the bottom and then work your way up. The bechamel will not break like mayonnaise, but in this way you will make this dish taste much better.
- When you have it ready, it is best to let it rest for a while in the fridge, not only to make it cooler but also to gain a little consistency.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of bechamel sauce with zucchinis
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of bechamel sauce with zucchinis. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
23. الكوسة بالباشميل سهلة و لذيذة | Egyptian Zucchini Bechamel, easy recipe
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of bechamel sauce with zucchinis here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of bechamel sauce with zucchinis. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeBechamel Zucchini Recipe