🕒 30m 👤 4
If you are lactose intolerant, surely you have ever wondered how to make a bechamel sauce suitable for you. Well today is your lucky day, because with this bechamel with milk and oatmeal, prepared with oat juice, you will no longer have that problem! Do you want to know how to do it? Take aim!
The consumption of fiber is essential for health and oatmeal is one of those foods that contains it, so, if you want, you can also make some delicious oatmeal muffins or some oat crepes.
Have you already gathered all the ingredients to make a bechamel with milk and oatmeal? Follow the step by step of Easyrecipe.top It is an excellent alternative!
For the oat milk:
- 3 cups of water
- 1 cup of rolled oats
For the bechamel:
- one onion
- 2 1/2 cups oat milk
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg
- A pinch of black pepper
- Salt to taste
Preparation of bechamel with milk and oats
- Before you start making the bechamel, you must prepare the oat milk. To do this, place the oatmeal in a bowl, pour two glasses of water and let it rest.
- If you are in a hurry, 30 minutes will be enough, but if you have time, let the oats soak from the night before.
- After time, strain the oatmeal into a colander, wash it, and discard the soaking water. Place the oatmeal in the blender or in the blender glass, pour the three cups of water and blend for a few minutes until everything is integrated.
- Strain the mixture through a very fine strainer or cloth and it is ready. You can add more water if it seems too thick. The remains of the oatmeal can be used to make cookies or some cake.
- To make the bechamel, peel the onion, cut it into small pieces and cook it for a few minutes in a pan with the olive oil over low heat.
- Meanwhile, beat the oat milk and flour in the blender to integrate and, when the onion is transparent, incorporate and cook over low heat without stopping moving. This way, no lumps will form.
- Add a pinch of pepper, the nutmeg, rectify the salt and when the béchamel reaches the desired consistency, remove it from the heat.
- You can use this bechamel with milk and oats to make lasagna, croquettes or whatever recipe you want to include this sauce. We hope you take advantage of it!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of bechamel sauce with milk and oats
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of bechamel sauce with milk and oats. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How to Make Bechamel Sauce with oat milk – Sue Maree P Oat Milk Recipe
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of bechamel sauce with milk and oats here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of bechamel sauce with milk and oats. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeBechamel recipe with milk and oats