🕒 61m 👤 4
If the bechamel is already something very simple to prepare, imagine how simple it will be to have it ready with the help of a thermomix in a few minutes.
- 25 ml. Of olive oil
- 50 gr. of butter
- 30 gr. from onion
- 70 gr. Of flour
- 400 ml. milk
Preparation of bechamel thermomix
- The first of all is that you peel the onion and cut it into quarters, wash it under running water so that your eyes do not cry so much and put it in the thermomix glass. Program to crush at speed 6 for about 10 seconds. Put down the pieces that stick to the wall and use the same program again.
- Now add the oil and butter and programs at varoma temperature with speed 4 for approximately 3 minutes.
- Add the flour and then program for a minute at 100º C temperature with speed 2.
- Finally, you only have to add salt and pepper to your liking, add a little nutmeg and milk. First beat for 10 seconds at speed 6 and then heat for 7 minutes at varoma temperature at speed 4.
- When it is ready, you put it in a bowl and leave it to rest in the fridge so that it is very fresh at the time of use.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of bechamel sauce thermomix
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of bechamel sauce thermomix. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Salsa bechamel en Thermomix | facilisimo.com
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of bechamel sauce thermomix here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of bechamel sauce thermomix. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeBechamel recipe Thermomix