🕒 50m 👤 two
If you want to make a dish that is quick, simple and delicious, don’t miss out on our bacon quiche. You will have it ready in a very short time and making it homemade will be to your liking. But don’t you know how it is prepared?Easyrecipe.top It will guide you step by step so that it comes out exquisite!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 150 gr. of bacon into cubes
- 1 onion
- two eggs
- 1 brick of cream 200 ml liquid.
- ½ tablespoon of salt
- ½ tablespoon of pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 50 gr. grated emmental cheese
Bacon quiche preparation
- First of all, put the oven on, with heat up and down at 180 degrees so that it warms up.
- In a baking dish, sprinkle a little flour and put the shortcrust dough stretched out on top. Bake the dough for a couple of minutes when the oven is hot and set it aside.
- On the other hand, heat the two tablespoons of olive oil in a pan, on medium power. Peel the onion, wash it and chop it into small pieces. Sauté these pieces until golden brown. It will be the signal for you to add the bacon and fry it all together for several minutes, until the bacon has taken on a golden color. If you want it drier you will have to do it a little more.
- While the bacon is cooking, beat the two eggs in a bowl. Add the cream, little by little, while you are beating until you get a kind of homogeneous white cream to which you add the salt and pepper. Blend again and check the flavor to see if you want to add a little more salt or pepper.
- Pour the onion with the bacon into this bowl and stir a little with the help of the rods, so that both ingredients are well impregnated with the mixture.
- Spread the mixture, carefully, over the broken dough with the help of a spoon or fork, to distribute it well and not leave a single uncovered space. Once achieved, you have to sprinkle the grated Emmental cheese on top. If you don’t like cheese, you don’t have to add it.
- Put in the oven and program, with the fan function, to bake your homemade bacon quiche for 15 – 20 minutes. Control how the cheese is browning, because when it is completely browned it is the indicator that you have to remove your bacon quiche from the oven. If you want the dough more toasted, leave it for about 25 minutes and it will be much crispier. Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Bacon quiche recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Bacon quiche recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Quiche Lorraine Mother’s Day Recipe – Creamy Bacon Leek Cheese Quiche
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Bacon quiche recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Bacon quiche recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeBacon quiche recipe