🕒 10m 👤 4
What better recipe to make a pica pica with friends, than this delicious avocado hummus! It is a soft cream made from chickpeas and avocado, a combination of flavors that if you have never tried it will surely surprise you.
Unlike the famous Mexican guacamole, This hummus does not contain other vegetables and is much softer, making it ideal to take at any time.
Do you want to learn how to prepare it? Well, follow the step by step that we have prepared in easyrecipe.top and you’ll see how rich you are.
- two avocados
- 100 gr. from garbanzo beans cooked
- 1 lemon
- 1 garlic
- Olive oil
- Sesame seeds
- Black pepper
Avocado hummus preparation
- The first thing we will do is put the washed chickpeas in the blender glass. Next we squeeze the juice of half a lemon and also incorporate it together with the chickpeas.
- We peel the garlic and add it whole to the chickpeas. And then we season with a little olive oil, salt, a little black pepper and add a few sesame seeds.
- We begin to beat well until we get a dense and homogeneous cream. If you see that it has been too thick you can add a little water.
- With the base cream already prepared, we peel the 2 avocados and extract the seed from them. Then we add them cut into pieces to the blender glass.
- We beat well again until we see that the avocado has been completely integrated into the mixture.
- We taste and rectify the salt, pepper or lemon according to our taste.
- And that’s it! You can now enjoy this delicious avocado hummus. Enjoy it!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Avocado hummus recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Avocado hummus recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Avocado Hummus – Martha Stewart
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Avocado hummus recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Avocado hummus recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeAvocado Hummus Recipe