🕒 60m 👤 4
If you thought that avocado was intended only for salty food, then you are wrong. Its texture and flavor are so versatile that it can also be used to prepare desserts and these avocado cupcakes they will show you. This is the recipe!
Would you like to try other super original dishes with this vegetable? We then recommend a cold avocado soup, a Avocado Gazpacho or salmon tart with avocado. They are ideal starters for the summer and will make you look like the best host! That said, dare to prepare these avocado cupcakes and do it hand in hand with Easyrecipe.top!
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- two eggs
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 5/8 cup butter
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- a pinch of salt
For the frosting:
- 1/2 cup of whipping cream
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 cup of Philadelphia cheese
- 1/2 cup mashed avocado
- Green food coloring
Preparation of avocado cupcakes
- Before you start, you need to turn on the oven and preheat it to 180 ° C. Then place the cupcake liners in the molds.
- Now sift the flour, baking powder, salt and bicarbonate with the help of a fine strainer and reserve.
- Split the avocado in two, remove the seed, extract the pulp with a spoon, crush it and mix it with the lemon juice so that it does not oxidize. Reservation.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar with electric rods at high speed and when they begin to turn white, pour in the oil and mix it but at medium speed.
- Then, add the avocado, mix it at medium speed and when it is fully integrated, add the milk.
- Separate the electric rods and integrate the dry ingredients in two parts but using the manual rods.
- When you have a homogeneous dough, pour it into the molds that you prepared at the beginning and take them to the oven for 20 minutes.
- After time, insert a knife in the middle of one of the cupcakes and if it comes out dry, take them out and put them to cool on a rack.
- To make the frosting, beat the cream with two tablespoons of icing sugar with the electric rods, then add the cream cheese, the rest of the sugar, the avocado and mix again.
- Finally add the coloring and integrate. Pour the mixture into a pastry bag and decorate your avocado cupcakes. They’re delicious !
- If you want to give your avocado cupcakes more flavor you can fill them with blueberry jam, they will conquer you!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Avocado cupcakes recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Avocado cupcakes recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Avocado Cupcakes | Chocolate and Avocado | Alternative Muffin Ideas
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Avocado cupcakes recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Avocado cupcakes recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeAvocado cupcakes recipe