🕒 35m 👤 1-4
With the help of avocado, you can make the aioli taste much better, you just have to follow this recipe to make it perfect.
Avocado aioli preparation
- Beat the egg, with the help of the mixer, with a little salt until the salt in the egg is well dissolved.
- Peel the garlic, chop it well and add it to the blender glass and beat to mix both ingredients.
- Now you are going to add the sunflower oil, a little bit at a time so that while you are beating, a consistent sauce is formed.
- Peel the avocado and chop it well into small pieces that you add to the sauce and beat insistently, until it has been unified with it.
- With the aioli already prepared, it is best to keep it in the refrigerator so that it rests for at least an hour, so it will be much cooler when you are going to serve it and much richer because it will have rested.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Avocado aioli recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Avocado aioli recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Easy Avocado Aioli (Oil-Free!) | Minimalist Baker Recipes
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Avocado aioli recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Avocado aioli recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeAvocado aioli recipe