🕒 49m 👤 1-4
If you want to try the authentic Asturian seafood soup, then you just have to follow these simple dishes to trace the recipe.
- ½ kg. from mussels
- ½ kg. monkfish
- 3 walkers
- ¼ kg. from clams
- ¼ kg. from prawns
- 100 gr. of toasted bread in small cubes
- 1 tomato
- 2 teeth of Garlic
- 2 tablespoons onion chopped
- ½ glass of White wine
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 3 chillies
- Olive oil
Asturian seafood soup recipe
- Put a pot with two liters of water, a tablespoon of salt and the monkfish on the fire, so that it cooks for about 20 minutes.
- After that time, the clams, the clean mussels, the peeled prawns and the andaricas will be added. Let everything cook for about ten minutes.
- Strain the broth you have made and leave it in another pot.
- Make a sauce, frying the chopped onion, as well as the garlic cloves and a tomato with the white wine, until you get the sauce. Then add the sofrito to the broth. Salt and pepper to your liking.
- Add all the fish and shellfish and let it cook for about 10-20 minutes over low heat.
- Put the chilli and you will have your plate ready.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Asturian seafood soup recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Asturian seafood soup recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
One-Pot Spicy Spanish Seafood Stew
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Asturian seafood soup recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Asturian seafood soup recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeAsturian soup recipe seafood