🕒 66m 👤 1-4
The carbonara sauce from Asturian dairy center will give a very different aftertaste to the dish, which you will notice with the first bite.
- 2 jars of Central Asturian dairy carbonara sauce
- 100 gr. from bacon
- 200 gr. from mushrooms laminated
- Olive oil
- 100 gr. chives
Preparation of Asturian carbonara sauce
- If you are going to prepare this sauce for a pasta, then cook the pasta in what you prepare it.
- Put a drizzle of olive oil in a pan to heat it up. Chop the chives, into pieces as small as you can, and fry them in the pan.
- If you haven’t bought the mushrooms sliced, in that case clean them well and cut them into slices, so that when the chives are well browned, add the pieces together with the bacon, cut into slices.
- When you see that the bacon begins to turn golden brown, add the Asturian central dairy carbonara sauce, stir well and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Let it fry for about 5 minutes and add the pasta to sauté a little with the sauce and enjoy this tasty dish.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Asturian carbonara sauce recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Asturian carbonara sauce recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How to Make Classic Carbonara | Jamie Oliver
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Asturian carbonara sauce recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Asturian carbonara sauce recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeAsturian carbonara sauce recipe