🕒 39m 👤 1-4
It can be something quite typical to see, but what is better than accompanying a delicious Asturian bean stew with some delicious potatoes? A perfect dish for those cold days.
- 400 gr. from fabes
- 2 sausages
- 1 blood sausage
- 80 gr. bacon
- 80 gr. dried pork shoulder
- 1 onion
- 1 tooth of Garlic
- two potatoes
- Olive oil
Preparation of Asturian bean stew with potatoes
- The first of all is that the beans are soaked the night before, in the case of not being quick cooking, to keep them tender. The next day you strain them and drain well. In the event that your beans are quick-cooking, don’t worry about this.
- Peel and chop the onion well, after having washed it a little with water, as well as the garlic cloves that you put in a pot with a little olive oil so that they poach a little.
- Meanwhile, you can chop the ham and bacon if you wish.
- When the onion and garlic turn transparent, add the pork shoulder and bacon along with the beans, stir and sauté everything together for several minutes.
- Cover everything with water, about 2 liters more or less, and stir a little. Set the fire to cook for about an hour and a half.
- You are going to peel the potatoes, wash them under running water and cut them into wedges of the size that you like the most. In the case of the chociro, you cut it into slices and the blood sausage is chopped a little.
- Salt and pepper the bean stew to your liking when it takes half an hour to heat, adding a little coloring and stirring well so that both ingredients are integrated.
- After the hour, you add the potatoes, the chorizo and the blood sausage and cook everything together for the half hour that you have left, controlling the water level well.
- Plate it in a clay plate and you will see how delicious it is.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Asturian fabada with potatoes recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Asturian fabada with potatoes recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
FABADA ASTURIANA / BEANS STEW RECIPE BY SPANISH COOKING
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Asturian fabada with potatoes recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Asturian fabada with potatoes recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeAsturian bean stew recipe with potatoes