🕒 63m 👤 1-4
Some delicious chard will come in handy so that your Asturian bean dish is even richer than it already is if you did it in a traditional way.
- 1/2 kg. from fabes
- 400 gr. from chard
- 200 gr. bacon
- 1 onion
- 2 teeth of Garlic
- 3 tablespoons of sweet paprika
- Olive oil
Preparation of Asturian bean stew with chard
- The night before making this dish you have to soak them in a bowl with enough water so that the next day they are tender to cook.
- You are going to peel the onion and then leave it under tap water for a minute so that its tear effect is reduced. You chop it well into small pieces, just like the garlic cloves that you put in a pot with olive oil to poach.
- Strain and drain the beans and add them when the onion has a golden hue. Stir and fry everything together for several minutes.
- Cover with water and you will have it cooking for an hour or so.
- Clean the chard well under running water and chop it in the way you like to eat it the most.
- Although we do not use chorizo or blood sausage for this recipe, you can also add it to the dish without any problem, so if you have at home, chop both ingredients and reserve.
- After a quarter of an hour add a little salt along with the sweet paprika to add more flavor to your dish. If you don’t have sweet paprika you can use spicy or a little pepper, although you could also add a little curry.
- When the first half hour has elapsed, it is time to add the chard and other ingredients that you want to add, such as a little chorizo, blood sausage, some potatoes …
- Stir and cook everything together for the remaining half hour until done.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of Asturian fabada with chards
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of Asturian fabada with chards. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
FABADA ASTURIANA / BEANS STEW RECIPE BY SPANISH COOKING
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of Asturian fabada with chards here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of Asturian fabada with chards. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeAsturian bean stew recipe with chard