🕒 30m 👤 4
Are asparagus your favorite ingredient and you don’t know how to cook it today? We suggest that you do something different with them, for example cook them following the steps in this recipe. Baked asparagus with béchamel sauce. What do you think about the idea? On Easyrecipe.top We will explain how to prepare them so that they come out of 10, take note, it’s very simple!
If you want, you can also accompany your asparagus with a quinoa salad with shrimp or with a little baked salmon and we assure you that you will be completely satiated, you do not need more!
Do not tell anyone at home what you are going to eat today! Surprise them directly with these tasty baked asparagus with béchamel sauce, Their mouths will water as soon as they see them!
- 200 gr. from asparagus
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 1 branch of fresh parsley
- 80 gr. pine nuts
- 100 gr. mozzarella
- 1 glass of milk
- 1 pinch of butter
- Olive oil
- Ground black pepper
Preparation of baked asparagus with béchamel sauce
- Put the oven to preheat to 200ºC, with heat from above and below, and start preparing the asparagus.
- Wash, drain, and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Next, line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and place the asparagus on top. Reservation. Let’s go for the béchamel.
- Put a skillet on a medium-low heat and add the butter. As soon as it melts, add the pine nuts.
- Wait for them to brown and then add half of the milk. Meanwhile, put the cornstarch and the other half of the milk in a cup and, once the cornstarch dissolves, add the mixture to the pan.
- Stir the ingredients without stopping and, if you think the béchamel is too thick, add a little more milk. Add a pinch of nutmeg, black pepper and salt and stir. Leave it on the fire for ten minutes.
- Once the béchamel is ready, cover the asparagus with it and sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top. You can now put the tray in the oven. Leave it inside for fifteen minutes.
- When you see that everything is almost done, put the heat only on top and gratin the mozzarella cheese for a few more minutes. Once the cheese has browned enough, you can turn off the oven and set aside your baked asparagus with béchamel. Rinse the sprig of parsley, drain it and chop it very finely, spread it over the asparagus and that’s it. Very good profit!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Baked asparagus with bechamel sauce recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Baked asparagus with bechamel sauce recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Parmesan Roasted Asparagus Recipe – Laura Vitale – Laura in the Kitchen Episode 370
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Baked asparagus with bechamel sauce recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Baked asparagus with bechamel sauce recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeAsparagus recipe oven with bechamel