🕒 35m 👤 4
If you like artichokes and you have a food processor at home, this recipe is for you. It is a delicious artichokes with clams in thermomix which are cooked in a very thick sauce of garlic, parsley, pepper and wine. You’re going to suck your fingers! This dish can be served as a starter, an aperitif or as a unique and light dinner: artichokes are so delicious that they are suitable for everything!
If you want to get the most out of your thermomix, in Easyrecipe.top we have endless dishes that you can prepare with the help of this robot, such as thermomix stuffed mushrooms wave hake in thermomix tomato sauce incredible but true!
Shall we start cooking our artichokes with clams in a thermomix? Let’s go there!
- 8 artichokes
- 500 gr of clams
- 1 glass of White wine
- 4 teeth of Garlic
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 2 tablespoons of parsley
- 1 teaspoon of bell pepper
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 liter of water with the juice of 1 lemon
Preparation of artichokes with clams in thermomix
- First things first: clean the artichokes! To do this, cut the stem and remove all the tough leaves from the outside to the inside of the artichoke. When you get to the heart, clean the fluff that may have in the center and cut it into four parts.
- While you are cleaning the artichokes it is important that you let them rest in a bowl with water and lemon to prevent them from rusting.
- Once the artichokes are clean we are going to cook them in the thermomix. How? Pour the artichokes into the basket of the robot with everything and the water with lemon and let them cook for 8 minutes at varoma temperature, spoon speed.
- When the 8 minutes have elapsed, put the artichokes through the mouth to enter the saucepan and cook them for 5 more minutes with a teaspoon of salt. After time, prick the artichokes to check that they are tender, otherwise cook for 5 more minutes.
- Then introduce the garlic cloves, a splash of olive oil, the pepper and the parsley in the thermomix glass and fry for 5 minutes at varying temperature at the spoon speed.
- Then add 2 tablespoons of flour and continue frying for 5 more minutes.
- After time you should add the clams and the glass of white wine to the thermomix glass and continue to process at varying temperature at spoon speed.
- When you notice that the clams have begun to open, add the artichokes and cook the preparation for 5 more minutes.
- Finally, empty the contents of the glass on a tray and you have your artichokes with clams ready in a thermomix. Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of artichokes with clams in thermomix
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of artichokes with clams in thermomix. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Four Easy Artichoke Recipes from Venice! | Pasta Grannies
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of artichokes with clams in thermomix here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of artichokes with clams in thermomix. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeArtichokes with clams recipe in Thermomix