🕒 70m 👤 4
Are you one of those who prefers to avoid fried foods? Then you are Argentinian baked empanadas You will love it. If you like to vary the filling that we propose here, you can change it for one of cheese, tuna, chicken or even one of vegetables.
Shall we start preparing the dough to make these delicious Argentinian baked empanadas? Follow the steps of Easyrecipe.top.
- 500 gr. Of flour
- 200 gr. beef fat or butter
- 1 cup of lukewarm water
- 1 tablespoon of coarse salt
- 1 beaten egg
- 250 gr. from minced beef
- 250 gr. from onion
- 1 green onion
- one green pepper
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup beef broth
- ¼ cup seeded olives
- 1 dash of white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of sweet paprika
- A pinch of cumin
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Preparation of Argentine empanadas in the oven
- To prepare them, you must start with the dough: To do this, heat the water and dissolve the salt in it.
- Place the flour in a bowl and add the butter in the center, add a little warm water and mix with your hands. As the dough asks you to add more or less water.
- When you have a uniform dough, remove it from the bowl. Sprinkle flour on the table and knead it for 10 minutes until smooth.
- Next, wrap it with a film and put it to rest for half an hour in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, you are going to prepare the filling. Dice the onions and bell pepper. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and add the chopped onions with a pinch of salt.
- When they are transparent add the pepper, the seasonings and sauté everything for 5 minutes.
- Add the meat, salt to taste, the broth and cook for 15 minutes. Finally add the vinegar, the raisins and after 5 minutes, remove from the heat. Let it rest preferably overnight.
- To assemble them, spread the dough with a rolling pin on a floured surface, cut the portions and make thin circles 12 centimeters in diameter.
- Moisten it, add a generous spoonful of cold filling, sprinkle chopped olives, close with the help of a fork and brush them with beaten egg.
- Grease a tray, place your empanadas and cook for 20 minutes with the oven previously preheated to 190 ° C. Enjoy!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of Argentinean empanadas baked in the oven
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of Argentinean empanadas baked in the oven. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How to Make Argentine Empanadas
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of Argentinean empanadas baked in the oven here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of Argentinean empanadas baked in the oven. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeArgentine empanadas recipe to the oven