You don’t have to travel to South America to eat some delicious fried Argentine empanadasYou don’t have to buy them on the street or wait for your friend to prepare them: make them yourself! How? Following step by step the instructions that we offer you in Easyrecipe.top! We promise that with our instructions you will learn to prepare this dish very easily and then you will not want to stop, you will eat empanadas at all hours!
Did we convince you? We knew it! The secret of any good empanada is in the dough and the filling, have you thought about what you want to make your Argentine empanadas? Imagination is the limit, you can make them out of cheese, mince, of shredded chicken and ham with mushrooms. Of course, do not forget to accompany this meal with a traditional Argentinian chimichurri which is to die for.
Ready! We do not take more time, go, we are going to cook right now the best fried Argentine empanadas that you are going to eat in your life.
- 1/4 kg of wheat flour
- 60 gr of butter
- 1 cup of water
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- 1/2 liter of vegetable oil
Preparation of fried Argentine empanadas
- We start by making the dough for the fried Argentine empanadas: To do this, heat the water and butter until it melts. You can do it in the microwave.
- Place all the flour on the counter and make a hole in the middle. Pour the warm water with the melted butter, sugar and salt to taste into the hole. Mix from the inside out with your hands and knead until you have an elastic and consistent dough.
- When you have reached the ideal point of the dough, form a large ball with a ball and let it rest for 15 minutes to improve its consistency.
- Spread the dough again on the counter and with a little flour. You can use the roller so that it is well extended.
- When you have spread the dough well, cut 12-centimeter circles. For this you can use a pastry mold, a can and even a plate. The advantage of having the mold is that the cut will be precise.
- In the center of each circle you are going to place two level tablespoons of the filling that you have decided to use. Then moisten the edges of the circle with a little water, fold the circle to form a half moon and seal the patty by pricking the edges with a fork.
- Add plenty of oil to a casserole and when it is hot, fry the patties one by one until they are golden brown. Drain on absorbent paper and test how your Argentine fried empanadas turned out. Enjoy your meal!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of fried Argentinean empanadas
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of fried Argentinean empanadas. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Empanadas Argentinas de Carne con Masa Casera
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of fried Argentinean empanadas here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of fried Argentinean empanadas. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeArgentine empanadas recipe fried