🕒 58m 👤 4
The Argentinian chimichurri It is the most relaxed and well-known recipe for this sauce, and it can be prepared in a few simple steps.
- ½ cup sunflower oil
- 4 teeth of Garlic
- ½ cup parsley
- 2 tablespoons of coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon of ground chili
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Argentine chimichurri recipe
- The first thing is to peel the garlic cloves and chop them into very small pieces. These pieces are thrown into the bowl of the mortar, where you are going to crush them together with the ½ cup of parsley until obtaining a unique paste.
- Then pour in ½ cup of sunflower oil and begin to stir with the teaspoon, until the ingredients are unifying.
- Add two tablespoons of coarse salt, one of black pepper and ground chili pepper and proceed to stir again with a teaspoon.
- Let it rest in the fridge, in an airtight jar, until you are going to use it.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Argentine chimichurri recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Argentine chimichurri recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How to make Chimichurri | Argentinian Recipe
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Argentine chimichurri recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Argentine chimichurri recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeArgentine chimichurri recipe