🕒 50m 👤 4
Although polenta is a dish that has its origin in Italy, it is becoming increasingly popular in various countries every day. The Argentine polenta For example, it is a good example of it, since as you can see, in this country they have their own way of preparing this dish, and it is really exquisite! Do you want to know how the typical Argentine polenta is made? Then do not miss the recipe that we present below in Easyrecipe.top, You’re going to love it!
How about we take the opportunity to make a typical Latin American dessert? For example some Uruguayan alfajores or one Peruvian tres leches cake. You will suck your fingers! Today you are going to show everyone that you are a great expert in Latin cuisine. Let’s go with this Argentine polenta!
To make the dough:
- 200 gr. corn flour
- 400 ml. milk
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ tablespoon of salt
To make the stew:
- 2 Saxon chops
- ½ kg. from mince
- 1 onion
- two tomatoes
- 5 teeth of Garlic
- ½ Red pepper
- ½ leek
- 100 ml. Of olive oil
- ½ tablespoon mustard
- ½ tablespoon of sugar
Preparation of Argentine polenta
- To prepare the dough, all you have to do is put the ingredients of the mixture, that is, the cornmeal, the milk, the butter, the salt, the sugar and the eggs in the blender glass and mix everything .
- Once you have the dough ready, set it aside while you make the stew. To do this, wash and peel the tomatoes, the pepper, the leek and the onion and put it in the blender. Grind everything very well and preheat the oven to 200ºC.
- Now add the salt and mustard to the blender and pour the olive oil into a pot. Put it to heat and, when it has reached the right temperature, fry the Saxony chops and cut them into very small squares. Give it a couple of turns and also add the contents of the blender.
- Prepare an oven-safe dish with a little butter and flour and add half of the contents of the mixer, one layer of the stew and the other of the contents of the mixer. If you want, you can also use the mixture for the base and the stew for the surface.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and put it in the oven. Let it brew for about 35 to 40 minutes. And, after this time, you can turn off the oven, set aside and serve your exquisite Argentine polenta. We hope you liked this recipe! Very good profit!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Argentine polenta recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Argentine polenta recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Polenta con Salsa y Queso | Rica Comida Casera Argentina
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Argentine polenta recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Argentine polenta recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeArgentina polenta recipe