🕒 47m 👤 4
The Argentinian pizza It is a small variation of what is known as margarita pizza, but that does not mean that it is very rich due to the mixture of the different ingredients that it contains.
For the mass:
- 250 ml. of water.
- 350 gr. Of flour.
- 1 sachet of yeast.
- 1 tablespoon of salt.
- 1 spoon of sugar.
- Olive oil.
- 200 gr. mozzrella cheese
- 8 olives
- 1 can of tomatoes expert
- 4 teeth of Garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Argentinian pizza recipe
- We are going to start preparing what will be the pizza dough, so that in a bowl make the flour together with the yeast, all well sifted, and mix well. Once a mixture is obtained, make water and begin to beat, if it can be with electric rods, and add a tablespoon of sugar, another of salt and a drizzle of olive oil while continuing to beat.
- Once the mixture takes shape, you will obtain a consistent dough. Flour your hands, or wet them with water, to start working the dough with your hands, this way the dough will not stick to you. Form a ball and let it rest for half an hour.
- After half an hour, put the oven on at 240º C because you are going to start preparing the pizza.
- On a flat surface, spread flour and put the ball, which you are going to knead with a rolling pin, until it has the shape of a pizza. How thick it is will depend on how thick you like the dough.
- Peel the garlic cloves and mince them well. Let them sauté for a few minutes in three tablespoons of olive oil. Meanwhile, you can peel and cut the tomatoes well.
- Then crush the garlic cloves with the tomato and add the oregano and pepper. If you wish, you can heat the sauce a little over the heat to make it more consistent.
- Once ready, spread the sauce well over the base of the pizza and spread the mozzarella cheese, leaving no gap uncovered.
- You just need to cut the olives in the way you want or leave them whole.
- Once the pizza is in the oven, you will only have to wait about a quarter of an hour for it to be ready.
- Some people add other ingredients to Argentine pizza such as peppers, ham, salami … that is already up to the personal choice of the cook.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Argentinean pizza recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Argentinean pizza recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Homemade Pizza!! Argentinean Style
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Argentinean pizza recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Argentinean pizza recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeArgentina pizza recipe