Chocolate cake is a great dessert that can be used after a meal or to celebrate a birthday. Thanks to the different mixes, it is fluffy when we eat the cake and melts in the mouth when drinking the chocolate with the cream. And although it may seem not, it is extremely easy to prepare with the recipes that we show you below:
Chocolate cake recipe.
- 200 gr. Of flour.
- 250 gr. of brown sugar.
- 6 eggs
- 250 gr. of butter.
- 100 gr. of cocoa powder.
- 1 envelope of baking yeast.
- 2 tablespoons of cinnamon.
- 100 gr. of icing sugar.
Chocolate cake preparation:
Let’s see how to prepare a chocolate cake with a few simple steps:
- First of all, let the butter rest at room temperature, so that it softens a little. While we are going to beat all the eggs well, they are without lumps. We also take the opportunity to turn the oven to 170º C so that it is preheated.
- With the butter already soft, we are going to place it in a bowl and add the sugar. We stir it a little to get a cream. Then we add the beaten eggs at the same time as the yeast. Mix everything well with the mixer, or with some electric rods.
- Now we add the cocoa powder and stir well again until it becomes a blackish mixture. We proceed to add the tablespoons of cinnamon and stir again. Once a homogeneous mixture is achieved, we are going to add the flour little by little while we continue to stir everything. Do it until the flour is well mixed with the rest of the ingredients.
- We take a source, which we grease with some butter so that the base does not stick, and pour the entire mixture into that source. Now we put it in the oven for half an hour. It is important that the source serves to cook in the oven, of course.
- Before taking it out, prick it with a skewer to check if it comes out clean. That way you will know if it is ready or not.
- Taking advantage of the fact that we have time while the base is being made, we will make the chocolate coating. In a saucepan we heat a little butter. When it begins to melt we will add two tablespoons of icing sugar along with cocoa powder. Stir everything well until you get a chocolate brown mixture.
- We take the source out of the oven and begin to place the topping of the chocolate cake. Finally, it only remains to put the lacasitos.
It only remains to put it in the fridge to cool it down and we have it ready to eat.
Other recipes for Chocolate cake
Chocolate and cheese cake recipe
🕒 42m 👤 4
Chocolate and cream cake recipe
🕒 79m 👤 4
Chocolate and orange cake recipe
🕒 81m 👤 1-4
Chocolate caramel cake recipe
🕒 70m 👤 1-4
Light chocolate cake recipe
🕒 65m 👤 1-4
Easy chocolate cake recipe
🕒 35m 👤 1-4
Menus with chocolate cake
Salad Menu, Kimchi, Wok, Cake
- Incoming: Caesar salad
- First course: Kimchi
- Second course: Wok
- Dessert: Chocolate cake
You don’t have to overheat your head to make a tasty menu; first one Caesar salad, then a bit of kimchi and as a second course something quick and simple cooked in a wok or some Tacos. Since they are all quick dishes to make, you can focus on preparing a delicious cake of chocolate and orange for dessert, or something less complex like a cheese cake, if you have never tried to prepare it, use some Cheesecake Recipe that we put at your disposal so that you get a very rich one, and you will discover a wonderful dessert, unless you prefer and feel like soaking some Churros in a hot chocolate. After so much food, a good drink is appreciated, such as a glass of caipirinha.
Bread, Yuca, Fajitas and Tart Menu
- Incoming: Homemade bread
- First course: Yucca
- Second course: Fajitas
- Dessert: Chocolate and cream cake
A homemade bread It is always an ideal starter, especially since you can accompany it with a lot of things or use it to accompany food. The Yucca It is served on many occasions in different parts of the menus, based on how you cook it, which this time can be with a little rice to keep company at fajitas or the Burrito. For dessert, a delicious chocolate and cream cake In addition, you can add a little caramelized onion to give them a sweeter and different touch if it suits you, the Caramelized Onion Recipe It is quite simple to do and does not require much time at all, achieving a quite striking decoration. or a delicious egg custard, unless you fancy something to drink then do not doubt that the Smoothie It will be the best, especially since it hardly requires any preparation.
Cream, Eggplant, Yakisoba and Cake Menu
- Incoming: Catalan cream
- First course: Aubergines stuffed with carbonara
- Second course: Yakisoba
- Dessert: Chocolate cake
A Catalan cream It is made in a few minutes, as well as the stuffed aubergines, since they are very tasty and satiating and, as they have different varieties of Stuffed Eggplant, you can choose the ones you like the most, checking that they are done in a short time, you can cover them with a delicious Carbonara sauce and then give way to a plate of yakisoba. If you are celebrating, surely a chocolate cake landlady is grateful for the birthday boy, but if not, you can make sweet or savory crepes, we will explain How To Make Crepes of both styles so that you choose the one you like the most, another possibility may be the apple pie, which turns out to be a fantastic dessert since it can be eaten at any time of the year, the Apple pie It is very sweet, and it does not matter if it is taken cold or hot, it preserves its exquisite flavor and texture at all times in each bite that you give it.