🕒 45m 👤 4
Are you a celiac person and are you dying to try this delicious cake? Well now you will be able to do it thanks to this very simple recipe.
- 240 gr. gluten-free flour
- two apples
- 4 eggs
- 110 ml. sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon extract vanilla
- 220 gr. of sugar
- 1 sachet of yeast
Gluten-free apple cake preparation
- To make this dish, first of all you have to sift the flour into a very deep dish. In the flour, with the help of a toilet paper joint so that the flour does not penetrate. There you have to pour the yeast. Then remove the joint and mix with the help of a spoon.
- Beat three of the eggs with the sugar until you get an off-white mixture.
- You have to mix this mixture with the flour, stirring well with electric rods. Then you are going to pour the oil, little by little, to generate a more and more homogeneous mass that is manageable.
- Add the vanilla extract and pour this mixture into a mold, greased with butter or oil.
- Peel the apples, wash them well under running water and cut them into wedges. On the dough you have made, pour the beaten leftover egg and place the apples.
- Bake at 200º C for about 20 – 30 minutes, until you see that the cake has risen well and when you prick it, the knife comes out clean.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Gluten free apple sponge cake recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Gluten free apple sponge cake recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
How to Make French Apple Cake – Gluten Free!
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Gluten free apple sponge cake recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Gluten free apple sponge cake recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeApple cake recipe gluten free