🕒 100m 👤 4
The anise rolls are typical Easter sweets such as torrijas de santa teresa or the pestiños with honey, although you can prepare them at any time of year. They are easy to prepare and you can improvise a snack in a short time, since the dough of the donuts does not need to ferment and therefore the preparation time is much less.
Even if they have aniseed, the alcohol evaporates when you fry them, so children can also enjoy some delicious homemade anise rolls. Write down the steps to make them!
- 4 eggs
- 1 and a half glasses of sunflower oil
- 2 glasses of sugar
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 1 glass of anise
- 1 grated lemon
- Juice of lemon squeezed
- Flour (we will use as much quantity as the dough admits. Approx. 750 gr)
- Sugar to sprinkle at the end
Preparation of the anise rolls
- To prepare delicious donuts or anise donuts, we will start by beating the four eggs in a bowl and then we add the anise and sugar and beat again.
- Squeeze a lemon and then grate the skin. We put the juice and the zest in the bowl. You can also add a pinch of ground anise at this time.
- We beat well and add the sunflower oil. When everything is well mixed, we add the yeast envelope and then we will add flour little by little so that lumps do not form.
- If you sprinkle it with a strainer and beat it, it will integrate well. You have to add flour until a compact dough is formed that does not stick to the fingers and we can work with the hands.
- Then flour a surface and you see taking portions of the dough. We make a cylinder and join the two parts to make the donut shape.
- You can also make a ball and run your finger through it to make the hole in the center.
- When all the donuts are, we will fry them in a pan with plenty of sunflower oil and remove them when they are golden brown on both sides.
- Put them on a plate with absorbent paper so that they expel all the excess oil and finally pass them through sugar to give them the final touch. As simple as that. Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of aniseed donuts
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of aniseed donuts. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Mark’s Anise Seed Rusk Recipe
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of aniseed donuts here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of aniseed donuts. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeAnise rusks recipe