🕒 120m 👤 4
Would you know how to prepare a Andorran escudella? This is one of the most restorative dishes that exist, as they help us to warm up on very cold days when neither blankets nor stoves are enough.
We tell you step by step how you can prepare this winter stew so that it looks spectacular. Follow our recommendations!
- 1 white bone for broth
- 1 ham bone
- 1 piece of bacon
- 1 piece of beef
- 1 piece of pork backbone
- 1 chicken leg
- 250 gr. mince veal and lean
- 1/2 black sausage
- 1/2 white sausage
- 1 piece of celery
- 3 carrots medium
- 1/2 leek
- 1 medium turnip
- two potatoes medium
- 2 handfuls of noodles
- 1 glass of rice
- 250 gr of cooked chickpea
- 2 teeth of Garlic
- Chopped parsley
Preparation of Escudella Andorrana
- First we fill a pot with plenty of water and put it to heat. When it boils we introduce the bones, the bacon and the pork backbone for half an hour.
- While the bone broth is being prepared, mix the minced pork and beef with the two minced garlic cloves, a little parsley and salt. Next we make two big balls.
- Flour the balls and cook them in another pot for about an hour.
- We wash and cut the vegetables and potatoes. In addition, we will froth the broth from the bones. After half an hour we add the beef and chicken to the pot and keep it boiling for another hour.
- Then we remove the bones and the meat and then add the black and white sausage. Let them boil for half an hour.
- We remove the sausages and put the cut vegetables to boil another half hour. Then the potatoes and we keep it for about 20 more minutes.
- Next we add the noodles and the rice and after a quarter of an hour we add the cooked chickpeas. We rectify salt if necessary.
- We cut the meat, the sausage and the bacon that we have taken out. We also cut the boiled balls apart. We will put a portion of all this in the bottom of each plate that we are going to serve.
- Finally we remove the broth and finish serving the dishes by pouring the broth over the meat. Take advantage!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Andorran escudella recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Andorran escudella recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Segundo giro, país 4: Andorra [comida internacional]
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Andorran escudella recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Andorran escudella recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeAndorran recipe escudella