🕒 80m 👤 8
Have you tried the typical Andalusian gañotes? It is an ideal dessert for those who love the pastries of a lifetime. Gañotes are a typical Easter food and, if you dare, you can also prepare gañotes with the typical Extremadura recipe. Both desserts are delicious, try them and choose your favorite!
Another very similar dessert that you will also love if you like gañotes are the pestiños. You can prepare the typical pestiños from Jerez or try to prepare the thermomix pestiños if you have this magnificent kitchen robot.
Do you dare with this exquisite dessert that we propose today in Easyrecipe.top? Well let’s get started!
- 1/2 kilo of wheat flour
- 3 eggs
- two lemon
- 1 Orange
- 1 cup of oil
- ½ glass of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of Matalahúva
- 1 tablespoon of cinnamon ground
- 1 kg. from honey
- 1 glass of water
Preparation of the Andalusian gañotes
- First of all, we are going to rinse the lemons and oranges well under the tap. When they are clean, take a grater and grate the peel of the orange and one of the lemons. The other we will use later.
- Place the grated grated in a bowl with the sugar, the oil, and the three eggs. Beat everything until a consistent mixture is left.
- Add the tablespoon of Matalahúva and the tablespoon of cinnamon, and continue mixing. Gently incorporate the flour and work the dough that you have obtained as a result with your hands. In the event that the dough sticks to our fingers, we can add a little more flour.
- Take small amounts of dough with your hands to form the gañotes. The balls have to be about the size of a fist. Stretch the ball of dough and roll it around a stick, so you will get it to have the typical spiral shape of the gañotes.
- We are now going to use the other lemon. Peel it and fry its skin in a pan with a little oil. When it is golden brown, after about five minutes, remove it and start frying the beans in this oil. You have to fry them little by little so that they do not stick together.
- Each gañote has to be in the fire for about five minutes, until it takes on a golden hue. Then, place them in a source with absorbent kitchen paper so that they release the excess oil. Remove the stick when they are cold.
- Bring the honey with the water to a boil in a pot and quickly pass the beans through it. It is that they are lightly coated with honey, so a few seconds will suffice. Let them cool again.
- These delicious and crunchy Andalusian gañotes are ready. We hope you like them! Enjoy your meal.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Andalusian ganotes recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Andalusian ganotes recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
GAÑOTES O CANUTILLOS DE MIEL | RECETA CASERA NAVIDEÑA
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Andalusian ganotes recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Andalusian ganotes recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeAndalusian recipe ganotes