🕒 30m 👤 4
Andalusian flamenquines They are a simple but exquisite typical recipe of this land. They are an ideal dish to accompany with a French omelette with tuna, if you prepare them at dinner time. At lunch you can put them with any type of meat or fish, as well as being a classic tapa in the best pica pica.
The ingredients in this preparation are liked by practically everyone, but especially the little ones, who delight in this dish. The Andalusian flamenquines They have the peculiarity of incorporating pork fillets, which gives them a simply delicious touch. If you have guests, surprise them by putting this rich alternative on the table, which you can also prepare in a very short time.
Since Easyrecipe.top We show you our best recipe so that you can prepare it step by step. Shall we get down to it?
- 8 pork tenderloin steaks
- 8 slices of Serrano ham
- 8 slices of sliced bread (optional)
- two eggs
- 1 glass of olive oil
- 2 or 3 handfuls of flour
- 2 or 3 handfuls of breadcrumbs
Preparation of the Andalusian flamenquines
- Start by placing some aluminum foil on the counter, then roll out each tenderloin steak. Thoroughly mash the steaks one at a time using a meat tenderizer hammer or your bare hands. You can also use a rolling pin for this task.
- Next, we take each fillet and put a slice of Serrano ham on top, pressing so that they join well. We give them a few turns on the countertop so that they are well rolled, giving it the typical flamenquin shape.
- We take a plate and beat the eggs well. In another plate we put the flour and in a third the breadcrumbs. Next, we bread each flamenquín in the following order: first we pass them through the flour, then through the egg and finally through the breadcrumbs.
- In a medium frying pan and with a certain depth, heat the oil over medium heat. Taking care that they do not burn on the outside, we fry the flamenquines, of course, taking care that they are well done on the inside, we must not forget that they have raw fillets.
- Take out your Andalusian flamenquins when they are perfectly golden brown and put them on a plate with absorbent paper so that they release oil and are not very greasy. This is how easy it is to taste this dish in the best Andalusian style! They are delicious.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Andalusian flamenquines recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Andalusian flamenquines recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Flamenquines cordobeses. La AUTENTICA receta de flamenquines caseros
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Andalusian flamenquines recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Andalusian flamenquines recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeAndalusian recipe flamenquines