Ingredients for 4 people:
- 6 eggs
- 4 slices of country ham
- ½ liters of milk
- 200 g of flour
- 250 g of spinach (spinach can be frozen)
- 150 g pitted prunes
- A sprig of parsley
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- Oil, salt, pepper
Preparation of a varied omelette:
In a bowl with a glass of water mixed with cognac, soak the prunes for at least one hour.
- The spinach are cleaned, washed and boiled in salty water for 5 minutes. They drain well and cut into strips.
- The ham slices are also cut into strips, trying to remove all the fat.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs and flour, beating well until smooth, then add the milk, spinach, ham, plums, salt, pepper and chopped parsley.
- A hot pan is smeared with oil, pour the prepared mixture into it, curdle it like an omelette, over low heat and cook it for 5 minutes on each side, or as long as necessary.
- To turn it over, it is convenient to do it with the help of a plate.
- It is served with a lettuce and tomato salad.
Can be added sauteed mushrooms, or remove ingredients to taste. Whenever you make an omelette, remember to accompany it with a salad, to maintain a balanced diet. In this case, a Mushroom Salad may be perfect, but you can also try with baked tomatoes prepared with bacon.