🕒 76m 👤 1-4
The preparation of marzipan is much simpler than it seems, being able to easily make delicious pastries to have on the table during any celebration.
- 250 gr. icing sugar
- 250 gr. ground almond
- 1 lemon
- 1 yolk egg
- 100 gr. from potato
- 2 tablespoons of mineral water
Preparation of almond marzipan
- First of all, peel the potatoes that you need, cut them into wedges, after having washed them well under running water, and then cut them into wedges to add them to a saucepan with enough water to cook for a quarter. in time.
- As the potato is done, we are going to sift the sugar into a deep dish. You are going to grate the lemon and you are going to mix the skin with the sugar. If you want you can also squeeze its juice and add a few drops so that the marzipan has a better flavor, but do not add all the juice at once.
- With the help of a mortar you are going to crush the almonds until they are powdered and add them to the mixture, stirring everything with a spoon so that all the ingredients are well integrated.
- The potato should already be ready, so you take it out and put it on a plate where you crush it well, to make it as a puree.
- Add the mixture you have made to the potato dish and begin to mix well.
- Pour the water and start mixing with your hands until you get a homogeneous mass that you can handle with your hands.
- Cover the mixture with plastic wrap and let it sit in the fridge for an hour or so.
- When there are about 10 minutes left for the mixture to be ready, turn the oven on.
- Take out the dough, stretch it on top and with a pasta cutter chop several portions that you place on the baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- Beat the egg yolk (only the yolk does not need the white) and with a brush you paint all the marzipan. Put them in the oven for a quarter of an hour and you will have them ready.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of almond marzipan
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of almond marzipan. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Homemade Almond Marzipan – No cook recipe | Christmas sweets | Kuswar | VEGAN
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of almond marzipan here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of almond marzipan. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeAlmond marzipan recipe