🕒 35m 👤 4
Do you want to prepare some delicious eggless almond cookies? It is a simple recipe whose result, however, you will love for its delicious taste. Do you dare to try?
Are you intolerant to eggs? Well in Easyrecipe.top We offer you a large number of recipes to make pastries without using eggs such as apple sponge cake without egg, It tastes super juicy! or an exquisite eggless brownie, You’re going to love it!
Try them, you will not regret it!
- 375 gr. pastry flour
- 250 gr. Butter
- 100 gr. powdered sugar
- 150 gr. ground almonds
- Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Whole almonds for garnish (optional)
- 1 pinch of salt
Preparation of the egg-free almond cookies
- We can prepare these delicious cookies in two ways: with an electric mixer with rods or with manual rods. In any case, the order of the ingredients for making the dough does not change. But it is true that with electric rods the process is greatly accelerated.
- We put the butter in a bowl (if it is very cold, we recommend that you first soften it a little in the microwave). We beat it in such a way that it is a little white and creamy. We add the sugar and beat again to integrate it.
- Once the mixture is homogeneous, we will add 150 gr. ground almond and continue beating to bind it well to the other ingredients.
- Once we have the mixture well integrated, we flour the surface where we are going to work. We add the sifted flour together with the cocoa and the salt. Mix well, make a volcano in the middle and add the mixture that we have prepared in the center of the volcano.
- We knead until we get a ball with a smooth texture, and that it does not get stuck in the hands. If not, you can rectify the flour.
- Once we have made the dough, we will let it rest covered in the refrigerator, about 20-25 minutes. After the resting time has elapsed, we put the dough on our work surface and knead it with the help of a rolling pin.
- We recommend that you paint the rolling pin with a few drops of oil so that the dough does not stick to us. We stretch the dough well and take small portions to which we shape cookies (we can put a whole peeled almond on top to decorate) and place them on the baking tray, lined with greaseproof paper.
- While we shape the cookies, we put the oven to preheat to 180ºC, activating the heat both above and below. When we have the oven at temperature and our tray full of cookies we can insert it.
- Once in the oven, the cooking process should take between 10 and 15 minutes, depending on the power of the oven. In any case, we must observe that the cookies are already well browned.
- We turn off the oven, set aside and let cool these delicious egg-free almond cookies. And finally we can delight ourselves with its exquisite flavor! We hope you liked this recipe.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of almond cookies without eggs
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of almond cookies without eggs. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Almond Cookies | Egg less Almond Cookies | Badam Cookies Recipe
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of almond cookies without eggs here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of almond cookies without eggs. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeAlmond cookie recipe without eggs