🕒 45m 👤 4
If you are a sweet lover and want to indulge yourself free of regrets, these sugar-free chocolate alfajores It is your ideal snack. Crunchy, creamy and wrapped in a dark chocolate coating, this is how these cookies are that you can prepare every time you crave a sweet treat and don’t want to neglect your diet.
If you are interested in other sugar-free recipes, in our recipe book you can find endless options like this lemon pie without sugar which is to die for. Don’t think about it anymore, go ahead and prepare some delicious sugar-free chocolate alfajores with us, you won’t regret it.
- 2 sheets of chocolate dark without sugar
- 1/2 cup of cocoa powder
- 100 g of light butter
- 4 tablespoons of saccharin
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of wheat flour
- Dulce de leche without sugar
Preparation of sugar-free chocolate alfajores
- Add the butter and the 4 tablespoons of saccharin in a bowl and beat with the mixer until the butter is creamy. Then add the egg and continue beating until integrated.
- Then you should add the flour and cocoa, sifting through a strainer to avoid lumps from forming. When you add them, mix with a paddle until well integrated and then knead with your hands until you get a non-sticky dough.
- Let the dough rest for 30 minutes and preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- When the dough has rested, flour the counter and roll it out with the help of a rolling pin. Cut circles of dough with the help of a pasta cutter and place them in a floured baking dish.
- Put the dish with the dough circles in the oven and bake for 15 minutes at 200ºC or until you notice that the edges are starting to brown.
- Once they are ready, remove the tray from the oven and let the cookies cool.
- Take a circle, spread it with sugar-free dulce de leche with a teaspoon and cover with another circle to form an alfajor. Repeat the process until all the cookies are formed and place them back in the baking dish.
- Melt the two sheets of chocolate in the microwave and then pour it over the alfajores until they are completely covered. Let cool to set.
- When you notice that the melted chocolate is opaque and hard, you can start eating your rich sugar-free chocolate alfajores. Enjoy them and treat yourself!
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Recipe of chocolate alfajores without sugar
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Recipe of chocolate alfajores without sugar. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Alfajores marplatenses: un viaje a la costa desde la cocina
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Recipe of chocolate alfajores without sugar here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Recipe of chocolate alfajores without sugar. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeAlfajores recipe unsweetened chocolate