🕒 31m 👤 1-4
Vegan aioli is the perfect sauce for vegetarians, an ideal sauce for plant foods. If you are not vegan you can also make it to use it for your rice dishes or the vegetable dishes you make.
- 1 glass of sunflower oil
- 1/2 glass of soy milk
- 2 teeth of Garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Preparation of vegan aioli
- After peeling the garlic cloves, you chop them well and crush them to obtain their juice.
- Add it to the blender glass along with the vegetable milk and stir everything.
- Now you are adding the oil and you are stirring without stopping until each time a much more consistent sauce is formed.
- Add salt to taste and a couple of tablespoons of lemon. Keep beating without stopping until you form a sauce.
- You may have a sauce that is too mild, you can add more girsaol oil and continue beating until it thickens more and more.
- If you are not going to use it at the moment, it is best that you keep the sauce in the fridge until the moment you are going to put it on the plate, that way it will rest and be much more consistent.
Did you like this recipe?
Other alternatives that you will love
Cooking recipe video of Vegan aioli recipe
Follow here the step by step video guide of how to cook Vegan aioli recipe. Watch this video recipe and enjoy cooking at home this delicious recipes.
Real Aioli – Egg-Free Garlic “Mayonnaise” – Vegan Aioli Recipe
Enjoy leaning how to cook more recipes like Vegan aioli recipe here
Learn how to cook every dish you wish and be the perfect host for your guest not only cooking Vegan aioli recipe. Give use to your kitchen, kitchen tools and kitchen robot with all professional chef recipes and easy amateur recipes we give you for free in this cooking blog. Follow us in Facebook and be a master chef doesn’t matter if you cook your easy recipes at home in a gas or electric cooker, oven barbecue or oven. learn how to cook easy and fast recipes likeAioli Recipe Vegan